Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on Wedneday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:



Title: Fall of Knight
Series: A Knight's Story, Book 1
Genre: psychological thriller
Audience: YA
Author: Steven Cross
Release date: April 7th, 2015
Publisher: Booktrope Publishing

Summary:



A normal teenager Dean Knight is not.
With a mental illness that threatens to take over his sanity; a sister who’s deep in her own problems; and a wasted mother who couldn’t care less about it all, Dean is left to battle real life on his own. School, bullies and medications are his realities.
Then there are also the ghosts, the hallucinations and of course – the monster.
In the middle of it all, when everything seems to lose purpose, hope comes shining down on Dean’s miserable life. Her name is Ella and for one reason or another, she actually wants to be close to Dean. With Ella’s help, the lost teenage boy decides that he could finally win a battle or two – both in real life and in his writing.
But hope is a tricky thing. And the monster seems to know that.
When secrets buried down for almost a decade come out in the open, what do you do?



  
Why I want to read it:
I was totally grabbed by the summary. And even though I don't particularly like WATCHING psycho thrillers, reading them is quite a different matter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.