Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #14: My Not So Sweet Life by Rachel Harris


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:





Title: My Not So Sweet Life
Series:My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, Book 3
Genre: Time Travel
Audience: YA
Author: Rachel Harris
Release date: April 21st, 2014
Publisher: Entangled Teen

Summary:

Cat Crawford just wants to be normal—or at least as normal as a daughter of Hollywood royalty can be. And it looks like fate is granting her wish: she’s got an amazing boyfriend, Lucas; her fabulous cousin, Alessandra, living with her; and her dad planning his second marriage to a great future stepmom. That is, until her prodigal mother reveals on national television that she has something important to tell her daughter…causing a media frenzy.

Lucas Capelli knows his fate is to be with Cat, and he’s worked hard to win her over once and for all. Unfortunately, Lucas has his own issues to deal with, including a scandal that could take him away from the first place he’s truly belonged.

As secrets are revealed, rumors explode, and the world watches, Cat and Lucas discover it’s not fate they have to fight if they want to stay together…this time, it’s their own insecurities.

Well, and the stalkerazzi.

 Why I want to read it:
I am reading this right now. It is super sweet. But, there's just one small problem - I haven't read the previous 2 books in this series!!! It sort of confuses me at times and raises questions that I should know the answers to had I read the series from the beginning. It's truly a bummer. Sigh.


So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.