Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekend freebee: The Muse by Kenya Wright

Hello hello my darlings!

Today I want to whisper a little secret. The Muse by Kenya Wright will be free on Amazon from October 25th to 27th!! But, it's NOT YA, so be warned. Amazon: http://amzn.to/1c0UHoG

Here's the blurb:

"What happens when Death is the Muse?"


On the first day of her nude modeling job, Elle deals with a corpse, an eccentric dark artist, his sexy brother, and a grandmother that can see someone's future by just touching their hands. Although these crazy distractions shove her on edge, it's just what she needs to mend her battered heart and forget about her ex-boyfriend. Besides, she does get to live in their castle for the whole three months.

Everything seems magical and perfect. Until more dead bodies are discovered.

There's something going on at night, right in the artist's garden. Under the moonlight, young women are being cut and sliced, and no one has a clue to who's doing it. And the more Elle is around the weird family in the castle, the more she realizes that they all are hiding secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.