Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #56

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:

Title: In The Blood
Genre: historical fiction
Audience:  YA
Author: Sara Hantz
Release date: November 5th, 2013
Publisher:  Entangled Teen

Summary:

For seventeen years Jed Franklin’s life was normal. Then his father was charged with the abuse and murder of four young boys and normal became a nightmare.

His mom’s practically a walking zombie, he’s lost most of his friends, and the press camps out on his lawn. The only things that keep him sane are his little sis; his best friend and dream girl, Summer; and the alcohol he stashes in his room. But after Jed wakes up from a total blackout to discover a local kid has gone missing—a kid he was last seen talking to—he’s forced to face his greatest fear: that he could somehow be responsible.

In a life that’s spiraled out of control, Jed must decide if he chooses his own destiny with Summer by his side or if the violent urges that plagued his father are truly in the blood…
 
 Why I want to read it:

Are you kidding me? Look at this cover, look at the face of this amazing boy and tell me you don't want to read his story! I dare you!

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

6 comments:

  1. OOoh that looks interesting! Liking the dark cover! Dark covers always catch my eye!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark covers usually hide awesome mysteries! :)))

      Delete
  2. added to my TBR. looks pretty intense. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-69-snow-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, sounds interesting though. I'll add it to my list. Great pick! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier! This one looks really good. New GFC follower!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.