Thursday, April 4, 2013

Book review: Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder

Falling Into You (Falling, #1)

Well, let me say that this novel is just HOT HOT HOT!! I don't know what's gotten into me with these New Adult novels, but it's got something to do with a going down spiral and I don't seem to be able to stop reading them.

Any. Way.

So, what did I think of Falling Into You? It was one of the better ones out there. The writing was at a good level, though there were some present/past tense inconsistencies. Still though, I gotta hand it to the author - she's got a good style. Flowing. Present.

Now let me just say that I liked both the pre- and post- parts, but in a different way.

To see full review, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.