Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday # 49

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:


Title: Crossing the Line
Series: Pushing the Limits, Book 1.5
Author: Katie McGarry
Release date: April 1st, 2013, by Harlequin Teen

Summary:

Katie McGarry captivated readers with her “riveting, emotional”* Young Adult debut, Pushing the Limits. In this gripping novella, she tells the story of Lila and Lincoln, who discover that sometimes it’s worth crossing the line for love…

Lila McCormick, Echo's best friend from Pushing the Limits, first met Lincoln Turner when tragedy struck both their lives. But she never expected their surprise encounter would lead to two years of exchanging letters—or that she’d fall for the boy she’s only seen once. Their relationship is a secret, but Lila feels closer to Lincoln than anyone else. Until she finds out that he lied to her about the one thing she depended on him for the most.

Hurting Lila is the last thing Lincoln wanted. For two years, her letters have been the only thing getting him through the day. Admitting his feelings would cross a line he’s never dared breach before. But Lincoln will do whatever it takes to fix his mistakes, earn Lila’s forgiveness—and finally win a chance to be with the girl he loves.


 Why I want to read it:

1) This is Katie McGarry we're talking about, so obviously I'd want to read it;
2) It's a contemporary story, so ... it's a definite one
3) I'm in love with letter stories!!! :)))

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

3 comments:

  1. Love this series and can't wait to get this extra story!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I still hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to a pick but I couldn't read your post. I'm using firefox and the red disappeared into the black.

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.