Friday, December 21, 2012

Follow Friday #34

Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:


What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?

 
My answer:

Goodness! I learned that no book can have any success in sales if it isn't for the bloggers to say it's good enough to buy! I'm not sure I'd spend any money if I don't see the book's rating and reviews first! So yeah, guys! WE, BOOK BLOGGERS, ARE IMPORTANT!


Well, what's your answer?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!! Oh, and if you're a new follower, let me know so I could return the favor!

If you're interested in acquiring a copy of All the Broken Pieces by Cindy Madsen, which by the way is an AWESOME book, please enter this giveaway! Good luck and happy holidays!!

7 comments:

  1. LOL I didn't realize how important book bloggers were either! New follower!

    Here's my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here, found you through the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree. I too rely on book reviews and rating to determine if I'll read the book.

    Thanks for stopping by! Old follower :)
    Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    This meme is such a great way to find new blogs to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! And the questions are unexpected every time! :D

      Delete
  5. That's a cool answer! Yeah, I think book bloggers are really influential.
    New follower :)
    http://feedonbooks.blogspot.sg/2012/12/feature-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.