Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MiraINK blog competition

I suppose I'm very much behind on this info, but I'd rather share it late than never. Since I don't have time or ability to participate, I'd like to spread the word about it, so whoever's interested could go ahead and win herself some nice prizes. 

So here are the rules:


MIRA Ink is launching a very exciting competition to find the next big star of the blogging world, and as one of our highly valued and esteemed bloggers, we wanted you to be amongst the first to know! We’re offering one incredible prize, a twelve month paid contract as our in-house book reviewing blogger AND a top of the range laptop or iPad.
‘How can I get Involved?’ you may be asking… Well, it all begins tomorrow when round one opens for entries. We’d LOVE you to enter and here’s how you do it:
1.       Write a blog about a topic of your choice, as long as it’s no longer than 500 words and somehow related to books (it doesn’t have to be a straightforward review though)
2.       Submit it via our Facebook App by the 25th November
Visit our Facebook app for the full competition details http://www.facebook.com/#!/miraink/app_465730946803270 (you won’t be able to enter until the competition officially launches tomorrow though).
A top 10 will be announced on the 29th November – these people will go through to round 2 where they’ll be asked to make a 60 second video convincing us that they should be the BlogINK winner. (If you get through to round 2, we’ll tell you everything you need to know).
If you don’t think the competition is for you, don’t worry, you can still get involved by talking about the competition and helping us spread the word in the blogging community.
·         Follow us on Twitter @MIRAInk using the competition hash tag #blogINK
·         Read and comment on the entries which will be posted on our Tumblr page www.miraink.tumblr.com
·         Keep checking our Facebook page www.facebook.com/MIRAInk for the latest competition news
·         We’d LOVE you to publicise the competition on your own blog - Just tell us if you need any more information.

I I hope one of you guys gets to win the prize! If you do, don't forget to let me know so I could feature you on YA Story Teller!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.