Saturday, November 24, 2012

Book review: Hanging by a Thread by Sophie Littlefield

Hanging by a Thread

NOTE: I received this title from Netgalley to review.

I just finished reading the book, and thought I should go ahead and write the review right away, while the story and characters are still fresh in my mind.

So, here's what I have to say: The story was original, as in I haven't read anything like it before. It was a unique concept, where the heroine had this special ability to read people's thoughts, memories etc. by simply touching their clothes. I thought that was pretty cool skill, though I confess it could turn cumbersome.

Anyway, I really liked the story, because it wasn't at all obvious. I mean, I had no idea what was going on until the very last moment. I also liked that it wasn't all that long, and it was a quick read.

To see full review, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. This one does sound really unique! I love the idea that she can see memories off of clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! Totally unique from anything I've ever read!
    Great review!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah well. I thought the development of the character relationships in the prequel snippets was particularly strong, and you liked that in this book – so I had hopes ^^

    regards,
    rowena of Moses Lake SEO

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.