Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In her shoes ~26~

Every Tuesday I will pick a character I've read about recently, perhaps even the week before, and try putting myself in her shoes. What things would I do differently? What have I learned from her behavior? That kind of thing. You are welcome to participate if you want, just please link back, so we could build a nice community of followers. Thanks!!! :)


There's been a lot of good and bad reviews about Sweet Evil, but I completely loved the book. And I also completely loved Anna, the brave but sweet heroine.

Some may say that Anna was too sweet to be a demon's daughter. But she's grown up  in a human environment, and she's also a half-angel. So, her good nature wasn't to be unexpected. And I actually loved they way she behaved, because she was almost like a mirror image to my own personality.

Let me tell you something - I love it when heroines share traits with my character. It's sort of sweet :)

So, Anna was brave - she wasn't afraid to challenge even the demon Dukes, if that meant protecting someone weak. She was a bit reckless, true, but what sort of brave person isn't?

Her heart was real big - she could hold in it love for her friends and family, and of course for the one boy that she could never have. There were moments when I wanted to pull her hair for not being able to let go of Kaiden, but then again - I couldn't really blame her for falling for him. I mean, who wouldn't??? Still though, she did a pretty good job at living with the knowledge that she could never have him. In my book, that's brave too.

Anna's my pick, who's yours?

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Evil is still on my list of things I have to get my claws on, but sooner or later....
    My In Her Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't do my In Her Shoes post yesterday :( but I will next week :)

    Oh my gosh. I loved Sweet Evil and I also identified a lot with Anna. I loved how brave she was as well. I cannot wait for the sequel. That ending tugged so much on the heartstrings, I was heartbroken for Anna, though she is so admirable in her strength. Awesome post, Vanya :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.