Saturday, September 29, 2012

Book review: God Can! by Calvin Rychener

God Can!
NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley.

I don't know how to begin this review. It's difficult when reviewing non-fiction. I guess, just start on it and see how it unfolds.

For starters, I didn't know (or I had forgotten) that I would be reading the stories of several people, how they were suffering, how they were led to the faith by the loving hand of God, and how He changed their lives forever.

To read full review, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.