Thursday, August 9, 2012

Book review: Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett

Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)
NOTE: I received the eARC of this book from Netgalley.

To be honest, I didn't expect this book to be the first one of a series. But now that I've actually read it, I think that a second book must come after it. The cliffhanger was so cute, and full of expectation. I can't wait for "Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend" to come out!

I really liked the writing style. It was light and fast paced. And another positive side of the book was that it was pretty short and I breezed through it quite fast. After a marathon of long books, I really needed a diversion, and got it with Angry Girl.

To see full review, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. I am intrigued! Sometimes a quick, fun read helps me re-focus on some of my longer reads. Confessions of an Angry Girl sounds like it'd be a good readathon book!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.