Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #22



Photobucket





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
My pick this week is:




Title: Shadow Bound
Series:  Unbound, Book 2
Author: Rachel Vincent
Release date: June 1st, 2012

Summary:
KORI DANIELS is a shadow-walker, able to travel instantly from one shadow to another. After weeks of confinement for betraying her boss, she’s ready to break free of the Tower syndicate for good. But Jake Tower has one final job for Kori, one chance to secure freedom for herself and her sister, Kenley, even if that means taking it from someone else…

The job? Recruit Ian Holt—or kill him.

Ian’s ability to manipulate the dark has drawn interest from every syndicate in the world, most notably an invitation from Jake Tower. Though he has no interest in organized crime, Ian accepts the invite, because he’s on a mission of his own. Ian has come to kill Tower’s top Binder: Kori’s little sister.

Amid the tangle of lies, an unexpected thread of truth connecting Ian and Kori comes to light. But with opposing goals, they’ll have to choose between love and liberty….


Why I want to read it:
Okay, so technically, I'm not waiting on this book. Why, you may ask... Because I just finished reading it, if you must know!!! :))) How awesome is that??? Well, taken the fact that the book was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, IN A BLOW-YOUR-MIND SORT OF WAY...... it's beyond awesome!! I totally advise all readers of adult paranormal/urban fantasy novels to get their hands on a copy of Shadow Bound as soon as physically possible. You won't regret it! Oh, and even if you missed on book one - it wouldn't matter! They're just companion novels, talking about different characters. So hurry up and pre-order it now!

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! This actually just came in the mail for me today!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll totally love it! I have reviewed it on Goodreads, and on here it would appear later next week :)

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read the first book. I really want too now. Especially if the sequel is good. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I need to read the first book already! I've heard amazing things about the series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read mixed (mostly not so good) reviews about this but I still want to pick this up, I might end up liking it

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.