Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In her shoes ~12~

Every Tuesday I will pick a character I've read about recently, perhaps even the week before, and try putting myself in her shoes. What things would I do differently? What have I learned from her behavior? That kind of thing. You are welcome to participate if you want, just please link back, so we could build a nice community of followers. Thanks!!! :)



Well, since I've read Kady Cross's Steampunk Chronicles (books 1 & 2) in a matter of days, I thought this post would be centered around Finley Jayne - the main heroine.

I'd love to get in her shoes because she's brave and reckless. She has a bad side - a dark side that's attracted to criminal activities - and even though she's afraid of it, she's ready to embrace it. After all it's a part of her.

She heals super fast, she fights with great agility and strength and she's not afraid of a little blood. She's devoted to her friends - especially the handsome duke who takes her under his protection - and is ready to do anything to help them in time of trouble. And believe me when I say that there's a lot of that coming their way.

Most of all, she's not a girl obsessed with herself, like many others would be. She knows her strengths and weaknesses, she knows her boundaries and limitations, and she knows that the person her heart desires is the only person she really wants.

Want to know more? I know you do! So get started on the fabulous books by Kady Cross.

Which girl did you pick this week? Please leave a link so I can read your post!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you got me curious! I guess I'll have to have a look into those Steampunk Chronicles! Thanks for sharing! ^^
    My Shoes today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that she is not obsessed with herself. Sounds like Fin is a great character. Thanks for sharing. :)

    My In Her Shoes post =)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.