Saturday, May 12, 2012

Books to Movies: Prometheus

Well, okay I agree, this isn't exactly a book turned into a movie, it's the origins of a Greek myth turned into a movie. But who cares?

Here's the summary:

A team of scientists journey through the universe on the spaceship "Prometheus" on a voyage to investigate Alien life forms. The team of scientists becomes stranded on an Alien world, and as they struggle to survive it becomes clear that the horrors they experience are not just a threat to themselves, but to all of mankind.

I don't recognize anyone special in the cast, so I won't mention actors. But the director is Ridley Scott, and he's one of my favorites :)

Here are the trailers:






What say you, eh? Love the scenery, and the sounds are pretty amazing too, full of drama and expectation! I can't wait for it to come out in the summer :)

2 comments:

  1. I am not abig sci fi fan but the cast is epic! Plus Fassy is in it and Elba too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope that it turns out to be a good movie, worth going to the theater to watch :) I love epic movies on big screen :)

      Delete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.