Sunday, May 6, 2012

Book Review: "The Immortal Rules" by Julie Kagawa

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)

Oh. My. Goodness! I am not a freaking vamp book lover, I swear I'm not, but Julie Kagawa got me breathing this story!!! So much that I couldn't get enough of it!!! Seriously, I'm so amazed that she could pull it off, I am almost speechless. Almost. Because I've got a review to write. And here it comes...

The writing style was superior, making the story flow smoothly from one chapter to the next. The characters, and I mean ALL of them, were developed completely like separate identities, as it should be. Each one had a different, distinguished personality, and even though they existed in a fictional world, they all felt realistic. I could feel their emotions - the pain, the hunger... the love. Their thoughts were my thoughts. It was simply brilliant. (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.