Saturday, March 31, 2012

Books to movies: The Hobbit

How do you feel when you hear the name Peter Jackson? Anxious perhaps? Or thrilled? Or maybe ready for a joy-ride? I know what I feel. I feel goosebumps, butterflies in my stomach and every good feeling a movie director can produce. Because Peter Jackson has shown the world how brilliant he is not only with LOTR, and King Kong. Now he's also going to do it with The Hobbit!!!

Coming out in December 2012 is part one of prequel to the LOTR trilogy.  It's titled An Unexpected Journey and stars actors we've seen before in the amazing Tolkien-based movies. Orlando Bloom, Cate Blanchett, Cristopher Lee, Elijah Wood, Ian Makkelan and many others will act for us in this epic story.



The adventure has just begun...

1 comment:

  1. I have given you an award, hop on over to check it out!

    http://howlingturtle-pdx.blogspot.com/2012/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.