Thursday, March 15, 2012

Book Reviews: Blue Monday and White Witch

Check out my reviews of the following two books:

1. Blue Monday by Nicci French

Review:Blue Monday (Frieda Klein, #1)


I requested this book from Netgalley, because the cover kind of drew me in. It's dark, mysterious and deep. Just like the book was.

I haven't read any books from this author, but I can safely say that she is really good. I loved the descriptions, the narrative, the voices. I loved the dialogues, the story and the action. It was all combined in a very good way ... (read more)


2. White Witch by Trish Milburn

Review: White Witch

This is yet another book I got from Netgalley to review. I got drawn by the cover and description, because the coven thing really gets to me as fiction reading. Anyway, I liked the story, but the characters were very shallow. There was only kissing and fear and that's about it.

So this is the story of 16-year old Jax who escaped her power-thirsty witch coven ... (read more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.