Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blog Award!!!

Guess what happened to my blog this week!!! It got an award! Yay!! Isn't it exciting?? Thanks to Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books I got nominated for the

The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and its aim is to help these blogs be found by others in the blogosphere.

The 'rules' for this one are... 
  1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
  2. Nominate up to five others for the award.
  3. Let them know via comment on their blog (or you can send them a tweet!)
  4. Post the award on your blog.
  5. (This fifth rule was added by Geeky Tendencies via inspirenordic)...Follow my blog and at least consider signing up for the A to Z Challenge. It is a great way to find new and interesting blogs, it helps people find your blog and helps you meet new bloggers. Who knows? You might reach the 200 follower mark!
Thank you sooo much for thinking of me, Mackenzie!! 
The blogs that I chose to nominate are:
* Caro @ D's Bookworld
** Leanne @ District YA
*** Jennifer @ Dream Reads

Have fun guys! And let's get those followers rollin'! :))

3 comments:

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.