Thursday, February 9, 2012

Review posted "Warriors of the Cross" by T.R. Graves + reminders

It is very sad when you sit down to read a book and realize it wasn't worth your time. You enjoyed the beginning, kind of thought the middle was okay and hoped the end would surprise you with a great bang, but when you reach it, you're more than disappointed. You're frustrated. Because you spent a day or two hoping you'd enjoy a nice story, and it didn't quite work out. It's sad both for you (in this case, me) and the author, who put so much time into writing a book that didn't make the reviewer's "recommend" list.

I'm really really sorry to say this, but I stumbled across one such book this week. "Warriors of the Cross" by T.R. Graves. I honestly started it with some great expectations, since the summary was captivating and the cover was pretty. But I barely found it in me to finish it. The 3 stars I gave it, were even too generous.

So, with all that said, let me give you the link to the review: WARRIORS OF THE CROSS.

Also, seeing that there's less than a day left to enter my Penelope King giveaway, I'd like to urge you to hurry up and sign your name to win the super cool prizes!!

In the end, I hope you won't mind some self-promotion - since this is my blog and all *chuckle*. Some of you may know that I'm also a writer. Nothing published yet, but I'm working on it. With that said, I wanted to let you know I posted my February story just a couple of days ago. If you're interested, come check it out here: THE GHOST OF DAWN . I'd really appreciate your time, and your comments :))

XOXOXOXXOXO

~Vanya D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.