Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

 Good Wednesday morning everybody! It's this time of the week again!!! Here's that book I'm waiting on today:
Title: Girl of Nightmares
Series: Anna
Author: Kendare Blake
Expected publication date: August 7th, 2012
Summary:
In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor.

Why I'm waiting on it: I fell in love with the Anna series ever since I laid my eyes on ghost hunter Cas Lowood. I loved the vivid descriptions, the story and the characters. Need more!!!

So, what are you waiting on this Wednesday??

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit!

    This series looks really interesting and the cover looks beautiful.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard awesome things about Anna Dressed in Blood, and the cover for this is pretty spectacular!

    Thank you for stopping by my WoW!

    Here's my WoW: http://nicoleslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-everneath-by-brodi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is so gorgeous. I loved Anna too, I can't wait for this one either!

    (old follower ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood...tsk tsk I know. I'll get to it one day though! I love the cover though, it's beautiful!
    -Shellie
    Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I really appreciate it!
    I really need to read anna dressed in blood, but I'm a little scared! lol

    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-because-of-low.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog and following :)

    And about Anna... it's not all that scary. It's a thrilling ride though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood yet but I have heard so many great things about it that I hope to read it soon. Especially before Girl of Nightmares.

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds interesting. I'll have to check out the first book in the series.

    Thanks for stopping by - new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read Anna Dressed in Blood a week ago and I absolutely loved it! Your WoW this week is an awesome one! I'll be waiting for Girl of Nightmares to come out too. I need more Cas in my life :]

    Gods, I love the cover too. It's just so amazing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cover! It's so gorgeous! Great pick for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEK I'm SO excited for this one too!! Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice and with such a beautiful cover.

    My WOW

    Following back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome choice! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood, and can't wait for this one either.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Vanya! Thanks for commenting on my WOW this past week! I do apologize for not commenting on yours sooner. Sometimes I get behind on commenting back...

    Anyway, I've heard a lot about the first book in this series, and have to check it out for myself. It seems that a LOT of people like it!

    This one has a great cover! Nice pick!

    Hope you have a WONDERFUL week!! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.