Thursday, January 5, 2012

Review of "Blood Warrior" by H.D. Gordon posted

Hello guys!
So, I did get to finish reading "Blood Warrior". My review is available on my Book Reviews page. Check it out if you're interested :))

Also, I wanted to share with you some great news!!!
Cassie Clare's City of Lost Souls finally has a cover!!!! It was revealed yesterday! Yay!!!
Check it out!!! Isn't it amazing??? For some reason Jace looks like Alex Petiffer. Or well, to me he does. 

Here's the link to the USA Today post!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.