Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quote me Tuesday MEME

"Quote me Tuesday" is a Meme hosted by Lacey on The Page Turner.

Here's my quote:
"I had been given a room in the Brocken vampires' dormitory. I was the only girl in the whole building and the boys had been warned not to bother me. I'm not sure what they'd been threatened with, but no one came by except for Nelly and Jackson." - "Blood Warrior" by H.D. Gordon

All books aside, can anyone tell me why the first day at work after Holidays is so crappy? Lots of work, not enough brain substance to do it, and mostly not enough energy to want to.. That's how I see it. Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.