Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday....

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
Well, I'm really waiting on "Never to Sleep" by Rachel Vincent. It's really a companion novella to the Soul Screamers series, but if I have to judge by the previous books, it's going to be great :)
So here's what it's all about:
Don't Close Your Eyes.
Sophie Cavanaugh is not going to let her freak of a cousin's strange psychiatric condition ruin high school for them both. Not after all the work she's put into cultivating the right look, and friends, and reputation. But then, Sophie sees something so frightening she lets out a blood-curdling scream—and finds herself stuck in a bizarre parallel world where nothing is safe and deadly creatures lurk just out of sight, waiting for her to close her eyes and sleep...forever.
Could this world be real? Or does insanity run in the family...?

16 comments:

  1. omg I still haven't read any of Rachel's books o_O I do my her first Soul Screamers book at home though so I will get to it soon! :) I love this cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I absolutely L-O-V-E Rachel's books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeep!!! So excited about this! Sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower :)

    Wow this book sounds awesome!! I will have to check it out!!

    Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-25-forbidden.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I've never heard of that one before but it looks soooo good! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the first 4 books in the series and i have yet to read any of them. reading vincent's series should be one of my 2012 resolutions.

    check out our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my post! I haven't heard of this series yet but I will definitely have to check it out now. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH YES! I so can't wait to read that one! Now if only I could get my Kindle working with my internet at home....

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is new to me but itt does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog earlier.

    JJ iReads
    Check out what I'm WAITING ON this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never read the books before but I've heard so many good things about the series. Nice pick!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this series. Can't wait to read this novella. Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds really great. Here's my WOW


    Don't forgot to check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this series. Great choice!

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of Rachel's books yet. I have people in my reading group that love her books. I so have to try one.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book sounds quite interesting! I like the cover a lot! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Soul Screamers but still have only read the first 3. I have the others sitting on my shelf, Im hoping to get to them soon.

    The Treachery of Beautiful Things

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.