Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Moving...

So, finally, after almost a month of banging my head against LiveJournal's wall (at http://vanya-drum.livejournal.com), trying to make separate pages (with no result), trying to include a sidebar widget of followers (again, no use), and trying to embed a counter for my visitors (guess how well that went), I decided that alas, LiveJournal wasn't working for me.
I wondered which would be better to try next - Blogger or Wordpress, but since Wordpress's features are like 99% paid and the majority of the people I know use Blogger, I decided I'd go for the free-bo too. So Blogger, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.