Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Currently Reading...

So, a friend from GoodReads, Janelle Stalder, gave me a copy of her book "Eden" to review. And naturally, I was very excited about it!!! I'm 15% into the book and find it really interesting and entertaining.  But I won't say anymore, since I have to write a review about it afterwards :))))

Another book I will be starting, due for review as well, is "Hotblood" by Juliann Whicker. In the mean time I have to find some study time too. And writing time, let's not forget. Because I'd been thinking about writing a short Christmas story and posting it on my blog. We'll see how that goes.

Just a side note, my review on "Hunger Games" has been posted in my "Book Reviews" page.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.